Send me recipes!
Why? How? Who???
A Wonderland of Words is the off-shoot of A Wonderland of Food-- my private chef, private
party catering company.
I’m Chef Alison Wonderland Tucker, the owner, executive chef, and writer of this food blog. I wanted a place to share with friends and clients what I’m thinking about when I’m not cooking, and wouldn’t you know it, most of the time, it’s cooking. I just feel the happiest when I’m in the kitchen. So here’s my food blog, about my life
behind the scenes as a private chef and caterer in Los Angeles, New York, and now Portland.
And, lest I forget the pitch;
If you need a fantastic private chef or caterer:
A Wonderland Of Food
Search Me! Type the ingredients or words you’re looking for here!
I am the executive chef and owner of a private chef/ catering company called A Wonderland Of Food. I have cooked for over 25 years in Los Angeles, New York, and now Portland. I specialize in three main points of service: private cheffing for busy families-supplying fresh, organic and homemade meals and snacks for the whole family to enjoy; private party catering- providing incredible food and service for multi-coursed sit down meals; and cocktail party catering- fusing heavenly passed appetizers with flawless organization, presentation, and service.
A Wonderland of Food
- I’m getting too old for this (featuring Leek and Tarragon Puree)
- A List of Nouns (featuring Thick/Flatbread with Rosemary, Grapes, and Blue Cheese)
- …and Puppies for All (featuring Tarragon Potato Salad)
- Pride (featuring Rainbow Salad on Parmesan Crisps with Basil Vinaigrette)
- Nooch Night (featuring Gluten-Free Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms with Rosemary and Garlic)
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.